Another year of a successful MS Walk and we want to thank everyone that contributed! And don't worry, if you didn't get a chance to contribute, you still can, click here to donate now!
We'd like to say a special thanks to Edgar Aguirre for helping direct his fundraising efforts to the Bench as well, which helped us raise a grand total of: $1,240! To date Team Andrea has raised $15,405 to stick it to MS, way to go team!
Wouldn't it be cool if we could get that team
number up to $16,000?
Yes, I prefer a round number to finish this whole
While you consider making that donation to help us reach that goal, check out a few photos from our great day at the MS Walk.
Here we are with the awesome Andrea
And here are the mini walkers that joined us on the walk
And on the Bench
And our fundraising efforts got us into a cool VIP tent where we had access to extra snacks, thanks everyone!
Thanks again everyone for all the support and if didn't get a chance to contribute to the fabulous Team Andrea, click here to donate.
We’re back at Shabby Chic, we really need like a season pass or a frequent flier card or something for this place. We’re having our annual “this is the new year we should get our act together” talk along with coffee and an egg panini.
This picture is not cute and also includes a container of Tums because Tricia got heartburn from the coffee.
In addition, there are random French guys sitting next to us.
I wonder what they’re saying?
They seem really animated. Hey I dare you to chug that left over creamer.
Gross. Maybe. How much cash do you have on
We’re having a flashback moment to the resolutions and predictions we wrote last year - 2012 New Year Blog
And we’re happy to report that one of the things that better happen in 2012 came true - Jessica Lange did win an Emmy for American Horror Story, thank god there is some justice in this world. For the other stuff, not so much. But hey, that’s what a fresh start and a new year are all about.
1. Give our screenplay (the one we stopped talking about) to someone and ask for advice. Forget trying to fix it, let’s just throw it out into the universe and see if it comes back better. If you love something set it free.
Lift it from it’s gilded cage. Unleash the
insanity upon the earth.
2. Write our play because we’re good at that and know how to do it.
3. Try to meet every week; we always have this resolution every year for the last 10-15 years. But we always have to include it.
4. Make a recipe for astronauts (Tricia heard about a contest) and explore more cooking together during resolution #3
5. Somehow meet Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen. Not for
any reason except to hang out.
And that’s all we can handle right now, because our lives are really busy and we’re super important and what we do affects a lot of things.
Does that sum it up?
You forgot to say that all of my stuff is
more important than yours, but I guess that
Shut up. Asshole.
Happy New Year. Bitch.